Do You Have Real Estate Problems?

Do You Have Real Estate Problems? by Andrew WeltchekYes you do. If you own real estate in New York City, you have problems. Your boiler breaks down. Your basement gets flooded. Your contractor screws up. Your neighbor sues you. You and your commercial tenant get sued to provide handicapped access. Your neighbor won’t let you put up a scaffold to fix your wall. Your condo board won’t let you see its financial records. The list goes on.

What can you do? Protect yourself with good contracts. Or at least know what’s in your contracts. Get insurance. Be careful. Avoid fights if you can. Win fights you can’t avoid. Settle when you can’t win (or it would cost more to win than to settle). And, finally, get good advice.

If you have problems with your real estate in New York, call Andrew Weltchek.

Andrew WeltchekAndrew Weltchek
Cohen Hochman & Allen
75 Maiden Lane, Suite 802
New York, New York 10038
Tel. 212-566-7081
Fax 212-566-7406
Cell 973-223-4567
This entry was posted in General and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s