How to Find a Lawyer [VIDEO]

Hi, my name is Andrew Weltchek. I’m a partner with the law firm of Cohen, Hochman and Allen. I represent individuals and businesses in New York City who have problems with their property.

They need to close a deal or negotiate a contract or resolve a dispute, go to court. People with property have problems. They come to me, I can help them. But the question before the house today is how do you find a lawyer? And the answer is, you call me. If you need help with a commercial property deal or dispute, chances are good that I can help you.

But what if you don’t have a problem with real estate? You can still call me. I don’t know all the answers, but I know where to find them. That’s why we’re called counselors at law. We find ways to help you. I know what questions to ask to find out what help you need and then where to find it. Maybe you don’t have a legal problem at all.

If you have a business problem or a personal problem, you need some other professional assistance. The point is, you don’t have to know the answers either. You just need to know who to call. And the answer is you can call me.

My name is Andrew Weltchek, partner at Cohen, Hochman, and Allen. You can see I’m calling from my home today. I hope everyone is, and your family members are, safe and sanitized, as we say. You can call me on my cell at 973-223-4567, thank you.

Andrew WeltchekAndrew Weltchek
Cohen Hochman & Allen
75 Maiden Lane, Suite 802
New York, New York 10038
Tel. 212-566-7081
Fax 212-566-7406
Cell 973-223-4567

This entry was posted in General. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s